Asian Sesame Rice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 carrots, cut into julienned strips
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, cut diagonally in half
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted*
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, mustard, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper in small bowl; set mixture aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrots, peas, onions and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
Add rice and soy sauce mixture.
Stir until well blended; heat thoroughly. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
*To toast sesame seeds, place in small skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 1 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring constantly.